Technical references on data security
- 3 high-secure high-speed datacenters with business continuity in different networks.
- High-encryption and best practices as deployed in standard military environments.
- Core keys in a secret location, former Swiss military premise, resistant up to 10 megatons nuclear attack.
- Only few people has keys to access the data in the production environments and their identities is secret also to any member of GARL staff, including the board itself.
- Processes to revoke the above keys if one of the administrator is leaving the company or under any personal threat.
- Emergency procedures and legal coverage against attack targeted to GARL.
- PCI-DSS and ISO 17799 compliant.
None (including GARL’s employees) is able to use or replicate credentials
SecurePass do not deal with your data, our mission is to securely identify your users: we make sure that who logs in to your systems is really who he/she claims to be and if he/she has rights to access your application or system. In no case we will be handling your application data and we won’t be even able to understand what kind of application or device is behind the login process.
An insurance covers all GARL services
All GARL services, including SecurePass, are covered with an insurance policy with a premier Swiss-based multinational that will be able to refund up to 250’000 CHF per incident. With special agreements, GARL is able to cover up to 5 Million CHF per incident (ask for update).
Ready to start?
Open a personal account
Always free up to 2 users